Choosing GWK as the main destination for a tour to the South Bali region and even only half day package, the duration is only about 4-5 hours, although the time is not so optimal, we package it well, a number of the most popular Bali attractions became the main destination on this trip, because the distance is close. There were three places visited first to GWK then Uluwatu and finally to Jimbaran to enjoy dinner. All tourist objects visited are popular places, so this route is also a favorite choice.
Uluwatu Tour Itenerary :
GWK Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural park
Heading to the tourist attraction of GWK – Garuda Wisnu Kencana, this tourist park is a window of culture and a Balinese art performance which is a monumental work of the nation’s children. The giant statue of God Wisnu which will be built intact with an altitude of more than 100 meters, will be a pride for Bali and will become a landmark of this island and become an icon of tourism in Bali. The mega project worked on by sculptor I Nyoman Nuarta is located on an area of 200 hectares. Just finished a number of parts of the statue that are placed separately but we can already be amazed by this monumental work
.Uluwatu Temple are the next destination, the beauty of the Uluwatu temple perched on a steep cliff, looks fantastic and unique, especially when the sunset, its beauty deserves to be memorized. Around the temple there is a little forest habitad of thousands of monkeys, they are a little bit mischievous, so pay attention to your luggage so as not to attract their attention. Also performed is the Kecak dance at 18:00 for an hour, for this tour not including tickets to watching the Kecak dance so you have to buy it yourself at the location.
After enjoying the sunset in Uluwatu, it’s time to return from the main direction to other tourist attractions in Bali, to Jimbaran beach, not to see sunset again, because it’s late at night, you come here to enjoy dinner treats, because this is where the cuisine is seenfood in Bali. If you are a lover of dishes from fresh sea fish, Jimbaran is the place. Jimbaran itself offers a natural beach view complete with sunset offerings. If you choose Jimbaran to watch sunset (not Uluwatu) while having dinner, then you have to arrange pick-up time.
Nusa Dua and Uluwatu sunset tour price :
IDR 450.000/Car ( 1-6 person)
Pick Up time 14.00
Duration 4-5 Hours
- Private Car/Mini Bus + English Speaking Driver + Fuel +Parking Fee + Mineral water
- Entrance Fee, Meals, attraction/activities admission fee
Pick up Area :
- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Airport, Benoa Harbour, Ubud. Other pick up area please contact us for more detail.
- The price is already included 21% Government tax
- The tours is a private tours, means only you and your companion no other participants
- The tours will be guided by our English Speaking Tours Driver
- If you need special Tour Guide, it can be requested
- Time and Tourist site is subject to change base on your request
- Use the contact form provide to send us a message, to reserve or ask and information
Term Of Payments :
- Payment is in Cash
- Payment is settle at end of the day to the driver
- Payment can be settle at the end of all services if you take more than one day tours
- Payment with other currency will be convert to the current rate