Bali Cycling Tour or usually called Bali Bike Tours is a rare opportunity to see the real Bali, a 4 hours downhill cycling experience through the quiet village backroads.
We begin by whisking you away from your accommodation to the beauty of Kintamani, nestled high on a volcanic crater rim, where you will enjoy a morning tea or coffee to the stunning view of Lake Batur and its smoking volcanic neighbour.
After morning tea or coffee we’re off on our mountain bikes, with our friendly guides leading at a leisurely villages and varied landscapes of Bali, which change dramatically with altitude.
Cruising downhill, you can watch the passing parade of rural life, chance upon a special temple ceremony, stop at a village warung to chat with the children, or watch local Balinese wood carvers at work. Along the way, we stop to visit a traditional Balinese family local compound, a privileged look amidst its daily routine.
Your day of adventure concludes at the village of Pejeng, where the village life is timeless and serene, watching the women go about their daily task of making beautiful offerings to the Hindu gods, followed by a sumptuous Indonesian Lunch in a delightful garden setting, lovingly prepared in an open kitchen amidst a modern Balinese family environment .
Compare Our Value Packed Offer :
- Air Conditioned transportation directly to and from your hotel
- Fully serviced mountain bikes and safety helmets (and rain coats if needed)
- Soft drink, Mineral water en route
- Morning tea or coffee overlooking
- Friendly, Knowledgeable, English speaking guides to ensure a magical day
- Sumptuous Indonesian lunch at Pejeng Village
- Insurance covered up to US 15,000
What to Bring:
- Sport Shoes or Sport Sandals
- Extra Money may be to buy some souvenir (optional)
Pick up times :
- Nusa Dua : 7.15 am – 7.30 am
- Kuta : 7.30 am – 7.45 am
- Sanur : 7.45 am – 8.00 am
- Ubud : 8.30 am – 8.45 am
Price for the Tour